Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Still vs. STEAL

SO...I get a paper yesterday. It read something like this..."we should not still because stilling is bad. You should always ask before taking something."

Let me take this opportunity to point out some commonly confused words for Utahns. STILL and STEAL are two VERY VERY different words. Still means "not moving or making a sound." To steal means "to take without asking." I understand that pronunciation can be a problem in these parts, but do not let this confuse you. Still and steal are two different words.

To further ILLUSTRATE my point...still means this:


To steal means this:



Still confused? Call me and I will explain it.

Love you all :)
Life's too short not to take the time to laugh.

No comments:

Copy & Paste This Code: