Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Friday, October 21, 2011

This is SUPER

Do yourself a massive favor...watch this. My niece and I watched this over and over today. We then decided it was about time to memorize the words to "super bass" (she is 4), paint our toes silly colors, and have a sleepover. Hope your weekend is just as grand.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you're welcome! I opened your eyes to this beauty

Copy & Paste This Code: