Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Monday, October 17, 2011

Am I not cool anymore?

Today, something was brought to my attention. I. am. not. cool. anymore. Apparently, the fact that I know what the taco bell dog is (remember him?!), that I think Justin Bieber is so "now", and that I remember the Power Rangers makes me uncool. These, among many other things I am sure.

This sad fact was brought to my attention after a boy in my class was caught throwing a calculator at his friend because he was "taunting him." Yes...something resembling this:


was thrown.

I do not think I should be taking advice on whether or not I am cool from a teenager who throws calculators at his friend. I'm just saying. I AM COOL! (but...maybe just in my mind)

Oh well...On the upside, I'm going to Oregon in a few days!

No comments:

Copy & Paste This Code: