“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” ― Marjorie Pay Hinckley To laugh is to live. I will find something to laugh at in every day, because crying gives me a headache too.
Audrey Once said...
I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Marilyn once said...
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
The nervous flyer
I think the title of this one says it all no? I feel it EXTREMELY unnatural to be flying through the sky in one of these:
Well...not that EXACT one, but you get my drift. SItting in a chair while amongst the birds is not my idea of fun.
My destination is Oregon though, so that's something to be happy about right? I just can't wait til I see land out that measly window.
ONE MORE THING......
I didn't get the seat near the emergency exit. It is said
that one only survives a plane crash when sitting 5 rows in front of or 5 rows behind an emergency exit.
The emergency exit is row 20 ish? Yes...I checked.
I am in row 33...by the window.
Thanks mom.
If I survive this, I'll will write again soon.
Dramatic? Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copy & Paste This Code:

No comments:
Post a Comment