I am speechless because I get to go here this week:
Yes people, OREGON. (Only the best state in the nation, for some of you who were the clueless type.)
I get to see my moms and pops and spend some quality one on one with them. ALSO, I probably get to see some nieces and nephews and (because I am the cool aunt) will probably take them to a movie, McDonalds...or both.
In other news...I wanted to share what I have been up to. I neglected to inform you all though of my rookie situation. I have hit it off with my roommates. They're absolutely the greatest. I have 3, but one is never there. Therefore, I've hit it off with Emilee and Juliet more. Jules is home every time I am and she and I get along so well. It makes living there easy peasy. ALSO...I must explain the orange looking roll thing. It is a pumpkin roll. I almost died when I tasted it...SOOOOO GOOD. Literally, my tastebuds were doing cartwheels. Also, my sis came to town and brought two munchkins with (along with the parentals). I love my family. Basically, they're the bomb. yeah...THE.BOMB.
Be happy. LIfe's too short.
Enough rambling...here are the pics.
“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” ― Marjorie Pay Hinckley To laugh is to live. I will find something to laugh at in every day, because crying gives me a headache too.
Audrey Once said...
I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Marilyn once said...
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."





No comments:
Post a Comment