I have nothing really Earth shattering to say...just a joke that one of my students told me.
A student walks up to his teacher and says, "bet I can guess how old you are." To this, she replies, "ummm ok." The boy then guesses, "34." The teacher replies, "No, but you're close. Why did you guess 34?" The boy then says so casually, "because...I have a sister who's 17, and she's only half crazy."
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” ― Marjorie Pay Hinckley To laugh is to live. I will find something to laugh at in every day, because crying gives me a headache too.
Audrey Once said...
I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Marilyn once said...
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
No comments:
Post a Comment