Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Monday, December 12, 2011

The funniest thing I read all day

If Twilight were a lot shorter and 10 times more honest.

Now, let me just be honest; I came across this when I was writing up an assignment about script condensing and writing for my Drama students. I laughed to hard, a teacher from next door came over to ask if I was ok.

* Be warned though...It does contain profanity. So, if you are sensitive to that, don't read. I just thought it was HILARIOUS, not to mention it was the funniest thing I read all day.



http://www.cracked.com/article_16878_if-twilight-was-10-times-shorter-100-times-more-honest.html

No comments:

Copy & Paste This Code: