Sometimes...just sometimes...Sunny days turn into these days:
and then you realize that you don't even have one of these:
It is on those days that we suffer. Not only are we cold and wet, but we want to go home. Then you stub your toe and you think to yourself that this day couldn't get any worse.
I am here to say that those days suck...but they DO happen to all of us. We convince ourselves that the weather man is wrong and that it will never rain on us. Inevitably though, it does. It has. It will.
For those of you who have caught onto the fact that I am NOT talking about the weather, but something greater, you are geniuses. Others take note. I want to share something with you:
Frank A Clark once said, "If you can find a path with no struggles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
I completely agree with what he says here. We have trials and struggles to lead us to something greater than we can ever comprehend. We all find ourselves, at one point or another, out in the rain without an umbrella. It happens to us all. May we all be blessed to take an umbrella with us wherever we go so that we may weather all storms which come our way...even if the day starts out bright and sunny.
“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” ― Marjorie Pay Hinckley To laugh is to live. I will find something to laugh at in every day, because crying gives me a headache too.
Audrey Once said...
I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Marilyn once said...
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."


No comments:
Post a Comment