These are the girls at upper Mesa Falls in the Morning after :)I...went...camping. YES family, I, Katherine L. Falk went CAMPING. Don't believe me?? There are pictures coming, becuase I know some of you will NOT believe me. I had to give camping a fair shot because heaven and my family know that I have gone off on camping abouthow much I hate it and how gross it is...but to tell the truth...this camping trip makes 3...in my ENTIRE life!! And the other two were pretty much atrocious!
Besides the fact that I almost froze, got eaten by a bear, and my hands were eternally sticky, I had SO much fun. It was great because I went with a bunch of friends and I truly, for 24 hours did not care one lick what I looked like. It was great. Even though I was wary of bears, I took comfort in the fact that we had 1. The Priesthood and 2. If all else failed, Terra had a Tazer (?) ahahahah. Yes, a tazer. SO funny.
We stayed near a overlook to Mesa Falls so it was really really pretty. I actually enjoyed myself. Go figure! :)
There is one thing however that this bunch of peeps could not get me to do after a night of sleeping on the dirt, and that is HIKING. For any of the family reading this, you know that I do like to work out....I just really do not like hiking that much. I guess maybe it is just too much nature? I do however like the end result, which is the waterfall, cliff, or fill in the blank with possible cool thing one could see at the end of a hike. So I guess all the sweat could be worth it.
Well friends...i know it is hard to believe BUT believe it! Stay Safe! Love to ALL!
K
Besides the fact that I almost froze, got eaten by a bear, and my hands were eternally sticky, I had SO much fun. It was great because I went with a bunch of friends and I truly, for 24 hours did not care one lick what I looked like. It was great. Even though I was wary of bears, I took comfort in the fact that we had 1. The Priesthood and 2. If all else failed, Terra had a Tazer (?) ahahahah. Yes, a tazer. SO funny.
We stayed near a overlook to Mesa Falls so it was really really pretty. I actually enjoyed myself. Go figure! :)
There is one thing however that this bunch of peeps could not get me to do after a night of sleeping on the dirt, and that is HIKING. For any of the family reading this, you know that I do like to work out....I just really do not like hiking that much. I guess maybe it is just too much nature? I do however like the end result, which is the waterfall, cliff, or fill in the blank with possible cool thing one could see at the end of a hike. So I guess all the sweat could be worth it.
Well friends...i know it is hard to believe BUT believe it! Stay Safe! Love to ALL!
K
1 comment:
You camping?? Just kidding. Looks like you had a ton of fun!!
Post a Comment