Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally somethin new!!!






Hey all! It's me and yes i am alive! HAHA! First of all, you will all be proud to know that tonight I went to Star Trek and actually liked it. It was realy good, and the hot men in it weren't too bad either...
well actually that is not what this post is supposed to be about! A couple weeks ago i was able to go home for Memorial day and I took my camera. :) I was able to get a few shots. It was really fun spending time with the family, at the beach, and going to Haley's recital. It was a blast and next week I get to go home for the fourth of July, then in about a month I get to go to IRELAND! So fun. Stay tuned, there is bound to be something funny happening this week! Love to all,
K

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh...those pictures are sooo cute. Miss ya'll!! Jane is so adorable! She looks just like Nathan (actually a lot like Sarah)

Copy & Paste This Code: