Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Saturday, May 9, 2009

o man o man How Lucky!!!


I woke up this morning to two wonderful things: Daddy called me...and the beautiful sun was out to greet me! Ok, to be fair...NO the sun did not come with sand and beach...but a girl can dream can't she??? Not only did Dad call, but he called with some wonderful news...my tax return has come and I, my friends am no longer in the poor house. For now. We will see. I still need a job. way. bad. But oh well, the sun is shining and I am a very happy girl today! I am off to play because I have been in the library all day and am sick of it!
Love to all,
K

No comments:

Copy & Paste This Code: