Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Saturday, November 5, 2011

R2D2 made me feel better

This week was definitely one of those weeks. Why you ask?

Well....let me just TELL YOU. I felt like this: 

Yes folks...EXACTLY like this.

In facct, when I got to the end of the week, I COULD NOT understand how this week had gone so stinkin slow. Then I realized something....I REALLY needed an attitude change. Great things happened this week! Such as...

        My roommate's birthday dinner at PF CHANGS! It was Emilee's b day on Wednesday.

I know these are out of order...BUT Halloween was on Monday and our ward party was actually kind of fun!
 FINALLY...I had a date with my sister and we ate In n Out and watched PROM ( yes, lame I know.) and Madea;s big happy family. I must say, Madea's movie was possibly the funniest one yet.
So you see? Maybe I was being a bit dramatic. I don't think this week has been that awful. It it all in my head. Changing my attitude was probably the best gift I could give myself. So what if a student made me mad, responded lamely to a RHETORICAL question, or I had to repeat myself a jillion times? They can't help it. They're young, inexperienced, and need some guidance. Once I realized this, I was well on my way to feeling loads better. 

Life is great. 
Don't be too hard on yourself. 
Clean your room (It makes you feel better...trust me). 


PS...The thing that made me most happy this week? My rockstar sister MADE her son's R2D2 costume for Halloween. Don't fret (because I know you are dying right now and really wanna see it), here it is:

 Ok so, here are all her kids in their respective costumes. Snow White, Superman (nice muscles), and R2D2.
                                LITERALLY....My sis MADDDDEEEEEE this....I know right?
And, YES, my little niece was Princess Leia. YES, I said my little niece was Princess Leia. (Just in case you were surprised by how wicked awesome that is.)

Ok, now I'm leaving. 

K :)

2 comments:

Andrea Stevenson said...

I looooove those costumes!!!! Your sister rocks. I'm so excited to make costumes for my future kids (whenever they get here)

Katie said...

I completely agree! It took her so long to make but they completely rocked!

Copy & Paste This Code: