Sorry, this is another post in the same day...I just HAD to write about the best tasting thing I have eaten in a long time. My roommates and I take turns making meals, and this past week my roommate, Haylee's mom was in town. She made some DELICIOUS Ground Turkey Thai Lettuce Wraps.
So good.
Ok, here we go. And, it is so Easy.
What you need:
1. Ground turkey. (this cooks exactly like beef, and I think it tastes a little better even!) There were 8 of us and she used two packs.
2. Marinate the meat in a Teriyaki sauce (I like Yoshida's)You do not even have to do this for too long. I think it was in our fridge a few hours.
3. Cook the meat that has been marinated. She said in the meat she just put some water chesnuts (chopped), green onion, etc. She said you can even put fruit in at the very end (like oranges or something). You are kind of at your own liberty. You don't have to put anything in if you do not want to!
4. Rice! (Sticky rice works best, but use what you have)
5. All the toppings: carrots shavings, chopped nuts, mandarin oranges, sauces, green onions. Again, you are at your liberty to choose.)
6. Put the wraps together. We all did our own, so it got Hectic. But it was a super fun meal! Basically, you put the rice on the bottom, followed by the meat, followed by the toppings. Again, SUPER yummy!!!
PS really truly this is the easiest thing ever, and tastes amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment