
I have to say, I have learned many things since last year...
Let me address first that yes, it has been a while since my last post and yes, I fully and completely intend to actually keep up with my own life this time. Back to regular posting people. Anyway, as I was saying, I have learned a lot. One being that family is everything. Many things change me, but family will always remain. Number two being that I love myself. Inside and out. Finally. I shed some pounds, read my scriptures more, and started to see that life is beautiful. My life is beautiful. I love my family, friends and my Savior. I have realized that my truest friends are my siblings, the best wrestlers are my nephews, and my greatest secret keepers are my nieces ;). I love love love life. I am so excited where it will lead me. I know this is sappy, lovely and possibly a tad boring. But, what is life without something sentimental thrown in now and then?
Love you
K
No comments:
Post a Comment