Swine flu got me....for anyone who does not already know. Not only that, but it was horrible. I will update later. For now let me leave you with this little gem...I am alive, doing better, and hopefully making some sort of progress here at BYU I do.
Love to all
Signing off! But only for now,
K
“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” ― Marjorie Pay Hinckley To laugh is to live. I will find something to laugh at in every day, because crying gives me a headache too.
Audrey Once said...
I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Marilyn once said...
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
No comments:
Post a Comment