Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Friday, September 18, 2009

Irish adventures!





She got into my makeup :)



Well folks, Grandpa's house couldn't keep me down! I am finally back up on the internet...wait, that is only because I am back at school (Rexburg)!! Just so you all know, I am not dying yet, as it has not started to snow...or as I like to call it "the white powder of death!" Dramatic? yes... but fitting? yes :)
Ok ok, on to business. I went to IRELAND this summer! I visited Steph, Pat and the kids: Logan, Sami, and Austin. It was my first time meeting Austin since he was born and let me tell you, he is adorable! Absolutely. All the kids are. We went to Scotland and Northern Ireland while I was there too. I do have to tell you though, that the times I absilutley cracked up the most were when we were at thier house...for instance, one morning, I get up and walk downstairs...Sam had had a hayday with my makeup. It was so funny! I also have to say, about this trip, that it opened my eyes. I was one of those Americans sittin on my couch eating bon bons thinking no one mattered in this world but me. As I was exposed to Ireland, I realized "wow, NORMAL people live here, AND, work, eat, breathe, same as me. Dumb? yes. But that is how I was feeling. It was an amazing time, honestly one of the best. Take a look at the pictures :) I think they speak for themselves. If you ant to see all of them, they are on my facebook. Stay safe.
I love you all
K

1 comment:

Amber Irene said...

AWWW. Katie Bug!
I am so glad you had fun in Ireland! Your babies are SO cute! and I am glad your still alive!

love
amber

Copy & Paste This Code: