Audrey Once said...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot. I believe in being stong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Marilyn once said...


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving....and DAVID



A lot has been happening lately...Thanksgiving, school and the DAVID concert, which Sarah, Terra and I went to. I actually had to hold Sarah back. We were in the 11th row and I think she was about to run right up on stage.

Seriously though, Is he not the cutest thing EVER? I think so too. This post is a mix of Thanksgiving too! We were up in Ogden canyon with a good portion of the family and my best friend Terra was able to come with us. There were the stressful moments, but overall, we had the best time! It is back to classes...finals are almost over and I will be back in Oregon for Christmas in about a week.

one funny thing..well....NOT funny thing that happened was the fact that my car has suddenly been feeling attracted to curbs lately. I was behind Walmart, dumpster diving with Terra (to find boxes.) and I lost control of Guadalupe. She slammed herself into the curb. Now, mind you, I did not do this on pavement....it was packed snow. Anyway, yes....SLAM. So now, tomorrow I have to go to Les Schwab and see about helpin old Guad out. Hilarious? maybe. Something I will remember? for sure!
Now I know this post has been all over the place, but it suits me just fine :)
Love you all,
Joy to everyone at this wonderful season,
K

No comments:

Copy & Paste This Code: